Friday 28 June 2013

Office Appropriate... bag!

 My New Favourite Bag!

I have a little obsession with black. Not only does it go with everything, you just can't go wrong with a bit of black! You can imagine my delight when I saw this B-E-A-U-tiful bag in Primarni (Primark) of all places. It's an absolute bargain at £10 and it has replaced my Ted Baker (black of course) bag I used to use for everyday. 

Bag: Primark
Back View (no zip detailing)
 At the moment I've only seen it in black, but I'm sure it's bound to come out in, in at least a few alternative colours. Aside from that, it's extremely practical with pockets and zips to hold all your daily essentials.

I also love it because you can add a few personal touches to it. Right now I've tied a leopard print cross scarf to the handle.  The scarf (also from Primark) is quite versatile in itself. I think it was about £2 and I've worn it loads. I like to clash the print with patterned block colour outfit giving it a perfect preppy look for everyday wear.


I also noticed a pretty much identical bag in Topshop at the weekend. It adds white into the mix for a classic monochrome look. The long strap is removable (like the Primark version), but for £42 I would like to think it would last longer than my Primark copy. It's really up to you which you prefer. Take a look at the Topshop version here: Winged Zip Detail Handbag - Topshop



No comments:

Post a Comment